- All registrations must be completed online - HERE
- All registrations require a copy of a government issued ID showing the player's birthdate such as a birth certificate or health card to be uploaded during the online registration process.
- Any questions fell free to email our Registrar email@example.com attend an in-person registration where we will be able to assist you in completing your online registration (Dates To Be Announced).
First time players!
All first year players will receive a free stick! You can pick up your stick once you have completed your registration at either an in-person registration or one of our Try Lacrosse sessions. Dates to follow.
~~ NEW this season ~~
You no longer have to live in Clarington to play CMLA house league lacrosse. All players are welcome to register for our competitive interlock house league program (tyke-midget).
Rep players register early!
IMPORTANT: All players interested in trying out for the representative program or being an AP MUST register for the Rep Program. You will also pay for a Tryout Passport as part of the online process (+$50).
- All rep players MUST be registered and paid in full prior to attending tryouts.
- There will be no registration at tryouts. We strongly encourage you to register as soon as possible to allow enough time for the approval process.
- Tryouts start the week of February 19th a schedule will be made available on the website and posted to facebook so stay tuned.
Please note our Rep program is a box and field combined program. Typically practices will start in late March and field games will start the 2ndor 3rdweek of April. The field season ends on the May long weekend. Once you have been selected for a Rep team you will be asked by your coach to also register for field.