All registrations must be completed through the SportzSoft portal. If you require assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or attend one of our in-person registrations, dates coming soon.
NEW players will be required to upload a copy of their birth certificate, health card or passport – please have it available.
1. Click https://admin.sportzsoft.com/apps/regWeb.dll/Login?OrgId=3343
2. Sign in or sign up as a new member
3. Once you sign in, it will take you to the member portal
4. Click [New Registration]
5. Click on participant you wish to register
6. Click on the registration product you wish to register for
7. Read waiver and click [I Agree]
8. Upload age document
9. Select payment method: Creditcard/eTransfer
Representative: Tryout dates are posted to the right of this information. After the teams are chosen, they will then start having weekly practice sessions. The box season will start after the May long weekend. Most teams will enter into 2-3 tournaments and the season ends with the Ontario Lacrosse Festival Provincial Tournament hosted in Durham Region July 31st-August 9th.
What equipment is required to play lacrosse?
- OLA Required Equipment for Box - Here
- OLA Required Equipment for Field - Here
Can my child participate in rep tryouts prior to registering?
No. In order to be eligible to participate in a tryout you must be registered with Clarington Minor Lacrosse for the current playing year. All players must be registered with CMLA 24 hours prior to the 1st tryout for their age group.
Is there a multi-child discount?
Yes. If 3 or more children from the same immediate family are registered you are eligible for a discount of 50% off the CMLA registration fee of the 3rd and subsequent registrations. Please contact our Registrar email@example.com to have the discount applied